May 18, 2009

Its time to close the waiting List !!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time to close the waiting List !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, seems like now I need to take a stand on myself and start closing the never ending waiting list of the items which I keep planning every month once or twice, but never even initiates, forget the conclusion. But after the PGSEM's disappointing results I'm not going to let the wait continue on other things which I just plan and never do.... Yeah these were the thoughts running thru my mind on last Friday,....after burning my ass-off in the same chair sitting in front of the PC and working like a typical s/w professional....
I'm a Libran...And yes....I'm Lazy by nature and find hard to reach some decisions pertaining to me fast....The above things only prove this :(
I remember a few Fwded mails containing the characteristics of a person based on the zodiac signs.... And some of my characteristic definately matches with the typical zodiac signs of mine....The item which is always on a planing list but never executed were

1> Working out in Gym:-
Ah !!!!!!!!! God knows from when I am planning to do this ...probably from the 3rd year of engineering .....So its nearly 6 years of planning and execution of just a month or two when I was in Sasken, until I moved to the client side, Motorola. Motorola has a better gym than sasken but still I just go there once in a while to measure my weight with Sandeep, my closest work mate... Seems this item will stay as pending and will be probably the last one I will close.

2> Learn Dancing:-
Well, this desire comes up only when I see someone dancing too well and feeling what the fuck I am doing just standing and watching !!!!!!!! Not sure if its the right age to start this ...but its a hidden desire inside ...probably one day I will do ...Atleast before going to the GYM ;)

3> Learn Driving:-
Not sure, what blocked me from doing this. Probably bcoz of my lazy nature ....But yes, this is one of the workitem I am planning as of now to execute soon ... Hope its not the same old planning way ;)

4> Music:-
Well, my voice was never pleasant enuf to be that one of a singer...so its just the ears who have been doing his work... But this aspiration added a new dimension of playing instruments after I watched "Rock On !!!" ...Obviously, Guitar is on the List first of All the instruments .... I have enquired also, and there is a good teacher nearby my flat where I can enrol... next Saturday will definitely execute :)

5> Swimming:-
Oh no !!! One more ... so many items ...pending list is big ...when will I execute all of them :(

6> Come Out of Past:-
Though I might act as I am out of my past, but its never the case it seems....deep inside there is something which sometimes I regret but can never make out what went wrong ....Probably I never understood the emotions of the loved ones...and never knew when I hurt themmm....But its time to be just friends and be back to normal !!!! :x

Lets see when I execute them ....But other than work these are the items which i need to do ....I don't want to be just an IT professional.... Enuf of just work....Life has something more to do....... Its time for a new Phase of Life !!! And better one for sure !!!!!!!!!

Its time to close the waiting List !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: