June 23, 2015

#SniffSniff -- Investigations to unravel the mystery

I was one of the lucky ones selected to attempt to unearth the mystery surrounding the activity #SniffSniff. I'm using my investigative skills to uncover the mystery of #SniffSniff atBlogAdda.

Day 1
One fine evening of June, the door bell rang. I just happen to sneak who is outside, I noticed a young lad trying to fix his hair in my bikes mirror. He was waiting for someone to open the door. I opened the door & to my surprise I got a blue colored box with thunder bolts. I started wondering if I should open the box or just smell it? Is it something to smell first and then open? What could be inside?

After all this activity was all about puzzle & all about words. I tried doing #SniffSniff, but of no use.


After doing all the sniff sniffs, I decided to open the box as I was not able to control my anxiety & excitement. On opening the blue box, it had a card & a clip. With that started the spy brain of mine in Bomkesh Bakshi's style.


That whole day I kept thinking until wife started giving me a different look as If I have gone crazy, by talking to myself. I was literally force to stop talking that day.

Day 2:-
New day and I was ready to start a fresh investigation. The clues were 
  • A clip
  • A Postcard
    • With a Man's picture
    • And few puzzling texts

My first guess was obvious that it has to do something with odour. But then there are two kinds of Odour : Good & Bad. So as a investigator I thought to enact both these types, which can help me get more ideas & clues.

For Bad odour, the one most easily found and available in all homes are the dustbins.
It kind of gave a hint that clip is definitely for saving one from bad odour as it had a CLIP. Still I went ahead with scenario 2, which is good odour. Good odour can be from flowers and as usual I was at the potential crime scene.
Well with flowers one will not apply CLIPs on their nose. And I was heading towards some conclusion.

It has to do with SAVING / PROTECTING from a BAD ODOUR.
It has something to do with MEN.

Still it has many un-answered question --> for Men or from Men or both? 
What kind of bad odour -->  Of bathroom or car or deodrant?

Day 3:
While we were waiting for the surprise my 7 months old kid also started participating in the activity.



A new surprise arrived in a cubical box. It contained a small jute bag with a tag #SniffSniff. As usual I started smelling it and it smelled more like good odour of coffee.

I started wondering since it was a good smell, it could be a coffee flavoured soap or fragrance, which will save males from a bad odour.



I opened the jute bag and I was right, it was roasted coffee beans. Now I have to look to connect the dots. I started connecting them.


Day 4:

I started playing with beans & thinking while waiting for the arrival of next hint. The wait was killing me.

Day 5:
The last clue had finally arrived, it had a white colored mask. 

Now the investigation had to reach & find the real product. Mask is to save people from air pollution. So was wondering is it has to do with bad air or unwanted air or doctor. Well I was totally confused and still with some certainty I could only say it was surely some DEODRANT which will save us from BAD ODOUR.

Day 6:

Finally it was time to verify if the investigation gave the correct report. The final product had finally arrived & it was delivered by the same young polite & smart teenager at our doorstep. It was well packed & presented to us in a nice box. I was really excited & was waiting to reveal it & unbox it.

To my good surprise it was Nivea Deodorizer which was saying us to say "No to body odour". 
I will accept that I guessed it will be deodrant, but I was not very precise.

First thing which I did after unboxing was to smell it & apply it. To my surprise :
  1. It smelled very FRESH
  2. I applied it on the morning, still I didn't had any sign of odour at the end of the day. It lasts DAY LONG
  3. While applying there was no gas --> GAS FREE

I was very happy with the way the product was revealed & with the complete experience of the investigation.

I am using NIVEA MEN - BODY DEODORIZER & I am loving it.

Thank you BlogAdda & Nivea. I enjoyed #SniffSniff














No comments: