May 28, 2016

Odd Even Formula for Cars in Delhi applies for Laundry at home also !

Memories of Laundry starts from when we were child. We have seen our mothers washing clothes with their own hands. I have seen her using Detergent soaps to rub the clothes. Their  hands have become rough with the time.

Earlier, it was considered as girls job to do this work while men used to go out for work. I don't want to go into if it was right or wrong.Washing of clothes has become much easy with time
Washing Machines has taken the place in all households doing all the hard work. That was what i used to think .But its not true .I have seen my wife often,  rubbing  few areas of clothes which had  got stains on it even after washing in machine .I asked her why , she told me : "Some stains stay back even after washing from Automatic washing machines".


That was the time I realized washing machine was not the complete solution unless you have a good detergent powder specifically made for Automatic washing machines.So it was right time for us to try out the Ariel Matic.


With Ariel Matic our household's #LaundryGoesOddEven. One of the reason which I feel made this odd even formula work out better was Ariel Matic's ability to remove even the tough stains. There was no need of extra effort in hand washing. Men will be Men, they can't learn years of expertise of Hand Wash in a day. Hand wash is a delicate task and we, inexperienced men, can apply extra force, extra powder  and tear the clothes apart. Thanks to Ariel Matic to give "The Men " the equal right and play an active role in helping  our beloved mother & wife. Ariel Matic has served as an equalizer.

I went to the washing area .Started filling water in machine .My wife saw this and was surprised at my gesture. She asked what are you doing? I told her today I will wash clothes for you and  you take rest .She replied instantly, "Are you  going back to your hostel life days ?". I said no, it is just helping and supporting you in sharing the work load . Her question made me realize that  I never  had an issue washing clothes when I was in hostel. But I never washed them when I was at home, either my wife or my mother washed them. Then I just asked the Question "Why is this " to myself & felt guilty. But then said lets forget past (Past is Past) lets work on present & future. :-) and make life and wife happy.


I was busy washing clothes on that specific day. My kid came running to me when i was  washing the clothes. He didn't gave any surprising look, may be because they are not educated/taught by the society on what we should do & what we shouldn't. Hopefully, he will remain the same once he grows up.



Note:-
I am taking part in the #LaundryGoesOddEven Challenge by Ariel India at BlogAdda.


No comments: