March 17, 2015

New Arrival - Renewed #Optimism with the start of this new #journey #together

Whenever we start a new journey we are optimistic and as the journey becomes a daily affair slowly the enthusiasm dies and we just keep doing the same thing. At the start we look good, smart, eager to learn, energetic and as day passes by we turn dull. Its with every aspect of life. E.g. When I compare start of study in a new college as compared to the end of study or college life.


Does it mean that newness bring optimism? You can't always make everything new. You can't make new neighbours, you can't make new family, etc. Well, many times yes but you can't just doing new things to be optimistic. 

Optimism can also be rekindled by being #together with your loved ones. They can make you lookup in a very subtle way which is hard to recognise. They also bring the newness of desires and hence the optimism.

Last 22nd September 2014, I was blessed with a baby boy. We named him - Akshaj. Lifting him with my hands somehow triggered something inside me. I felt a need to work harder. I felt the love and affection feeling which I have never felt before. I felt that I need to be optimistic and do more for being together. Ahhh not just being together, being together HAPPILY. When I am going to office, just seeing him gives me strength and motivation to keep going on more than what I should. He provides me with the little nudge to keep motivated. Every day his new moves and growth makes me aspire for more. My Desires and plans are increasing. The plans include moving to a better decent affordable and nice place with good amenities and facilities for better growth of my kid. Housing.com is one such easy way through which I can get a good rented house now and later on buy a new property. Housing.com will help me make a house into a home. 


Being with Akshaj makes me realize that Better Things are Coming. Akshaj, my son, is like a happiness magnet for me. He makes me stay positive & optimistic. I observe the failures which he is facing now to even just sit. He is failing to sit for more than 1 minute even today. But everyday he will try to sit, he will fell down. He will try again. He will keep trying, until I will say that I have to go to office. I can see a never back down attitude even in a small infant who is not educated or motivated by sermons which is given through different texts & speeches. It makes me realize that I have to try more try harder and keep trying and not back down. He doesn't speak but his actions make me say that our biggest weakness lies in giving up. We need to learn a way to just keep trying once more. Being #together with Akshaj is making me #lookup and #optimistic for new & better future.

Every day being together with him is getting memorable for me. The most memorable day was on 22nd september 2014, when he came to my life and make me realise that I am here to make world better for me, him, family and overall. For this I need to keep trying without getting tired and without worrying to fail.


No comments: