March 24, 2015

Solid Start ke liye Solid Breakfast !!!

In the present lifestyle with so much of stress and work pressure, one needs something solid to start with. Nowadays, many of us when we wakeup we realize that we are going to be late to work. This realizations results in many of us hurrying for the work and at many times skipping the breakfast. This is more like you have start a round the globe journey half tank filled, which will not last for the complete distance of  a long day journey. As a result we get tired earlier than expected.

Not having a proper breakfast has been attributed to many reasons by many of us. One of the most common or popular reason is that we are in hurry or have no time or already late for work. All these reasons are just excuses. Kellogg's waale Guptaji is neither late to office nor he misses his yummy & tasty breakfast ever. Guptaji stays focused and keep working hard even when our momentum or energy is low or down. Guptaji stays energetic, active and full of ideas like a tiger even during the end hours of work, whereas many of guptaji's colleague becomes lazy and dump like a donkey. What is the reason of this? How Guptaji is able to all this physically and mentally while being cool and calm. How ? How ? How?
I have been curious to know the secret of Guptaji's energy, but couldn't find one. After trying to investigate and failing multiple times. I tried checking his bags, his work routine, even checking if someone is actually helping him complete those tons of work, but couldn't find one. Finally I decided I need to trace & track each & every activity Guptaji does in his whole day, from waking up to sleeping at night. After tracing him for few weeks, i realize it has to something to do with his breakfast. But whats that thing about his breakfast which makes him a super energetic, calm & composed man?
I needed to solve the puzzle. Few clues which I could get are
  • Breakfast is prepare in close to 2 mins.
  • Breakfast needed Kellogg's corn flakes, apples, sugar, cinnamon powder & milk.
  • Breakfast was tasty as none of the family  member's ever resisted it and actually wanted more.
  • Family ate breakfast together and looked like a "Happy N Healthy" family.
  • Look of the food is also attractive and well made, which made even me hungry. Somehow I could take a snap of it from my spy Camera. It looked delicious.
Few of my informers also told me that many others are also trying to find out the secret of Kellogg's waale Guptaji Ka Nashta. Some are friends of Guptaji's daughter, some are teachers of Guptaji's son and some are neighbours of Guptaji. I need to go first and try this nice Family wala Nashta at Guptaji's house.

I need to go to Guptaji's house for nashta - which is so yummy, healthy, quicker and easier to make. I need to taste those Apple Cinnamon Cornflakes which keeps Guptaji active throughout the day with a great focus and calmness. I need to resolve and experience the mystery behind Guptaji's power.

Guptaji mujhe jaldi bullao aapke ghar nashta ke liye. ("Guptaji call me as early as possible for breakfast at your home").  Let me also get the solid Nashta for solid start of the day.

Guptaji mera number sabse pehle. Before all the folks in video below.


No comments: