February 11, 2008

Don't empty your spam mails without having a look

Most of us generally don't check the spam mails folder frequently..Even I don't .. just a few days ago I read one of the forwarded mails from one of my friend regarding -- a possibility of important mail coming as spam mail....

To my Surprise, after logging into my yahoo account I just thought to check my Spam Mail folder ....
I found that it contained mails from IIM - Bangalore .... That mail had my admit card for the PGSEM test.... Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! Had I deleted all those mails in spam folder or it might have got deleted by itself after 3o days ...I might have missed the admit card for PGSME test from IIM-B....

-- So, guys make a habit to check your bulk folder atleast once in a few days lest you miss out on some important mail..

No comments: