February 11, 2008

Wanted IMT-GaziaBad getting Nagpur..................

It seems one section (English screwed me like hell).....
None of the desired B-School is giving me call....

Yesterday recived Call for IMT-Nagpur, I desired for Ghaziabad, now I am taking a call not to attend the interview. First of all the interview is in kolkata , secon even if I get selected chances are very less that I will take admissions there ....

So Now what are the desired options I have : --


Only one PGSEM from IIM-B. Instead of running after CAT year after year

CAT 2006 -> 89.xx %ile
CAT 2007 -> 92.xx%ile

its better to get into best of the B-School. which you can get .

Though PGSEM might not have that great brand in the public as PGP from IIM-B might have....But the good part is that ...
  • Its faculty will be from IIM-B ....
One can't expect better faculty in India

  • I can work parallely....and earn ..while keeping in touch with the industry...
All those academic things can be applied in practice ...and also you will get experience....

so after 3 years (assuming I get cleared in CAT next year)

PGP (MBA) + 3.5 yrs Exp
or
PGSEM (MBA) + 5.5yrs Exp

Second one sounds better as first one is not 100% sure.....

So my traget is PGSEM ..test is on 3rd march ' 2008

No comments: